Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ninetendo Wii!!!!


I guess this is my lucky month! Just last week my Bf bought me a new PSP 3000! and i have lots of games to finish that would last me a long time. But just yesterday my mom bought us a new Nintendo Wii!!! After an endless promises of going to Hk for vacation that was planned for since last year and was always postponed for some reasons, my mom decided to buy us a new Nintendo Wii to make up for not going to HK this September...AGAIN!! And secondary reason, i could workout at home by playing the Wii active and Wii Sports! My mom couldn't let me out to have my workout at gym, she thought that working out at home could save time and money, cause traveling could eat up almost an hour just to go to the Gym.


Well anyway, we went to Greenhills and bought one at the same store where my BF bought the PSP 3000. It was such a good deal! My mom paid 13,500 for the basic package, 8 in 1 Sports pack, an extra wii remote and nunchak, free silicone/jacket bundel set, and 5 free games. I was so excited that i bought 6 more games!!!! I really got excited when i reached home, i coudn't wait for my Wii to be setup so i could tried all the games i bought.:) i can't decide which game would i tried first and keep on having this dilemma!!!!waaaahhh!!!! It is such an amazing month for me to received these wonderful gifts from my love ones and best of all i got them for FREE!!!! hehe

No comments: