Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Friday, July 24, 2009

My New Toy!!!


Bf and i went to greenhills to look for a good package deal of PSP. While browsing various of stores the other day we managed to find one that has the best offer. So Bf bought one PSP 3000 for me yesterday as a gift!!! I'm so happy that i requested the store to install some games so i could play with it while going home. I was thinking of buying one for me since last year but was always postponed for some reason. Receiving this PSP (which has been in my wishlist for so long)from my Bf as a gift is certainly the most wonderful thing that happened this week.:) I couldn't believe he would be willing to spend much just to make me happy. I kept on sliding my fingers across the box and just staring at the picture shown in it as we ride all the way home. I chose the color "Organ Black" coz i really like the glossy texture of it. The features of it really catched my attention..I could play mp3, browse Pictures & videos, browse the net and add some cool applications to maximize the capability of it. Moreover, There are lots of cool games to choose from and it's wide screen provides better view on playing, surfing & watching videos. It's incredibly a great gift! Thanks bebe:D-Love it!

No comments: