Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Q&A Portion: Beauty & Makeup Question

Q: What's your favorite brand of makeup?

A: There are many to mention since I love different kinds of brand but currently my favorite are Urban Decay, Lorac, Benefit Cosmetics & MAC.

Q: What Brand are you planning to try next:

A: Lots! But will have try these first: Kat Von D, Bare Escentuals, Laura Geller, Helena Rubinstein & Stila.

Q: What's your Morning Regimen?

A: Wash my Face with "Faceshop Rice Water Cleansing Foam" and pat it dry with a towel. I always put sunblock on my face whether rain or shine, and it should be at least SPF 30.

Q: How About your Night Regimen?

A: Before anything else, i always removed my make-up with my makeup remover. Always do facial scrub once-twice a week. I apply toner then use shiseido night cream & clinique all about eyes rich cream for a serious moisture undereye treatment.

Q: What is you makeup style?

A: It really depends. When i go to church, i make it as simple as possible. I swipe a chocolate brown across my lids, and highlight my browbone. A little contour for my cheeks and use nude colors for my lips. But whenever I'm at the mall or somewhere else, there's an endless possibility of styles that i always do.







No comments: