Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Monday, July 27, 2009

Product Review: Faceshop Rice water Cleansing Foam

They say:

A moisturizing and brightening cleansing line with rice water and Moringa oil. Moringa oil known as 'purifying tree' in India has very strong detoxifying quality. People used to put grinded Moringa plant in the polluted river water to detoxify.

Description:

Contains rice water(10%) Fit Protein orchid extract Vitamin B5 complex. Its creamy and cushiony texture eases handling and moisturizing ingredients leave skin feeling hydrated after cleansing by minimizing moisture loss.


Personal Reviw:

I never get tired of using this facial foam, it's nice and lathers away impurities, make-up, and accumulation of daily and nightly facial oil. The scent is light and powdery..It has a creamy and smooth texture with moisturizing ingredients that leaves skin hydrated and soft. Just a small amount of it could cover up my whole face, so it would take a long time for me before I�ll buy another one again. Good for all skin types, I actually have a very sensitive skin and this product never fails me and instead it was better than I expected.

Product: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Quality:5/5
Overall:5/5
Would I buy again? Yes
Retail Price: Around 400+php

No comments: