Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Friday, July 10, 2009

Product Review: Faceshop Brightening Rice Cleansing Water


Hi ladies! as you all know that it's a must for everyone to take their makeup off after a long hours of wearing it..and of course before going to sleep!!!! I really can't see the importance of it before until one day i started to noticed clog pores and my skin is starting to break out! I used to sleep with my makeup on cause i'm so lazy to remove it...i know i know..it's a big No-No but can't really blame myself especially if there are times that i'm about to collapse on my bed and i don't have the strength to take it off. And so when i'm starting to look for some mild makeup remover on "Faceshop" i decided to try their Brightening Rice water.:) I love that line! I already bought their brightening facial foam.


They say:

-Formulated with the traditional rice water once used by woman of the korean royal court, this concentrated cleansing water gently removes makeup while softening skin.


Directions:

-Moisten Cotton pad and gently wipe over entire face. Rince thoroughly with warm water.


Pros:

-It really removes all my makeups and accumulated dirt and oil.

-It leaves my skin smooth and soft.

-The fragrance is nice, no funky smell.


Cons:

-The pump type packaging makes it really hard to control the amount to be put on the cotton..that lots of times it exceeds and the rest would go waste

-I can't put it in my overnight bag and must be displayed upright or else it would leak.


Oerall Verdict:

-I really love this product! it's perfect and it can be used daily coz it does contain natural and mild ingredients that won't irritate the skin. This makeup remover can be used only for mild makeup applications, and heavier than that would be really hard to remove it all..so they also have the "Brightening Rice Cleansing Oil" for removing heavy makeups.:) And since i'm not putting on a lot on my face, this would be just perfect for me. It's widely available and you won't be missing this stuff! Once you tried it, believe me..there will be a second time of purchasing it! A bottle would last you long since you won't be needing a lot to have your makeup removed, just a generous amount of it and off you go! Better learn to control the pumps otherwise you'll end up having a soaked cotton balls.


Tips:

-Swipe using cotton pads/balls in upward motion, cause doing it the other way around has the tendency of wrinkling your skin or the danger of getting it sagged.


Product: 5/5

Packaging: 4/5

Quality:4.5/5

Overall:5/5

1 comment:

saltvinegar said...

i just got this as a gift! I'm thinking how often can i use this a day?