Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Product Review: Loreal Glam Shine Cream-Glam Red

I've never been a lipstick girl. I could count on my fingers the number of times that i applied lipstick in my whole life. And 85% of it was done by makeup artist to have my pictorial done and some are big occasions like debuts, proms and wedding parties. The reason, primarily is because i hated my lips! It's full and added from deep reds, sweet pink to barely there nudes would make it look too plump and would focus on my lips while wearing it. So i only have gloss and some lip moisturizer with me whenever i go. I really really hated my lips up to the point that i wanted it to be reduced by surgery..My mom already inquired and asked the price and how would be the procedure of it. But they advised us not to do it since it's one of my "assets".

Till one day, I was looking some stash of makeup on my mom's drawer and found a lipstick, i decided to try and put some on. I tried a Bright Deep Reds and to my surprised it looks good on me! So i immediately checked online to look for some lipstick and decided to try the Loreal Glam Shine Cream in Glam red. At first,i'm a bit hesistant to try using it while going out shopping. I'm not used to it since i always wore nude and sweet pink gloss over my lips. But i pulled it off by doing my makeup as simple as possible so it won't look too overdo.


Personal Review:

The silver box packaging of it stands out behind the counter, the lipstick itself is in a silver container with cute pink ring band between the bottom and the lid that makes it look elegant and classy. The product is glossy enough to make my lips appear soft and supple. It also provides all day hydrations that lasts for hours. The texture is creamy and rich, color is really pigmented that shines for hours. A combination of glossy and volume boosting effect really captures the heart of makeup addicts all over the world. It has a pleasant fruity smell that seems so addicting and would want to use it every given opportunity. What impressed me the most is that this wonderful product could conceal my chapped and dry lips because of it's creamy formula. It's staying power is pretty good, that i won't be needing to reapply time to time.


Tips:

-To make your lipstick lasts for long hours, apply lip liner first. That would surely help in making your lipstick stay put for long.


Available in 20 Shades:

Sweet Nude, Rose Crystal, Sensual Grenadine, Brown Attitude, Trendy Rose, Glam Red, X-treme Brown, Mauve Delight, Sexy Plum, Grape Juice, Sparkling Red, Hot Lilac, Charming Toffee, So Peachy, Golden Strawberry, Dream-me Candy, Boudoir Spice, Crazy Ruby and Soft Beige

Product: 4.5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Quality:5/5
Overall:4.5/5
Would I buy again? yes,would love to try their other shades.

No comments: