Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Twilight Movie Review


I've watched the movie 2 times in a span of 3 days.:) haha I love it!!! The first time i've watched Twilight was on November 29 Saturday afternoon with my boyfriend. Just as i expected, there's a very long line on the ticket booth. But we managed to buy one and found a good seat at the balcony. I was so anticipated that i couldn't concentrate the whole day, i kept on thinking what would be the scenes included, and hopefully that the iconic part in the book would all apear in the movie. Well, as we find our seats and started to wait the movie to start, i was so frustrated of the continous viewing of the trailers of the upcoming movie!!! I think it lasted 45 minutes until the openning of Twilight. As the light started to dimmed, i focused on the screen and give my full attention to it. Well, The movie is good, and some of the conversation were exactly the same in the book. The entrance of the "Cullen" family is so amazing, it like a grand entrance that viewers started screaming. Especially the part were Edward Cullen entered the cafeteria, there's a "wooh" and "ahh" all around us.haha The second time i've watched was on Dec 1 Monday with my family.:) I appreciate the movie the second time i've watched it because watching the first time has the tendency to compare it to the book.:) But as i try to watch it without comparing it to the book, the movie is nice, entertaining, and I just can't get enough of it!!!! Hoping that they would release the DVD so i could watch it over and over again.:)

I Love the part:
Edward Sparkles in the meadow.
Baseball Scene(Definitely the best!!!)
Kissing Scene(Shouldn't Bella had the hard time breathing on that part?? but instead she was way too
agressive.)
The Treetop Scene(Simply Breathtaking!)
Charlie is funny!!!

The Grand entrance of the Cullen Family(Love it!)

The Prom scene were Edward made Bella step on his feet so they could dance

The Cullens were using the kitchen.



I Hate it because:

They didn't Include the blood test scene(There should be a part were Edward would carry bella:( )
Didn't give much emphasis on the part were they ate at La bella Italia.
Story was too fast forward.
No "I Love You" from either of them(I've been waiting for that part.)
No "Do I Dazzle You?"
They Didn't include Edward humming Bella to sleep with her lullaby.
They didn't include the part were Edward kissed Bella at the hospital, and her heart rate starts to speed up.:)

No comments: