Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Sunday, November 23, 2008

What I learned Today...

I spent my whole sunday morning at the church listening to the preaching of our pastor. Normally i would fall asleep during the sermon, but miraculously i ended up listening attentively throughout the meeting. It was an inspiring topic that was preached awhile ago, The message was about how God is always there along with us even the times of failures and confusions in life. No matter how we neglect and turn our back on the Lord, he never fails to leave us.

Another topic was the service that you have to offer to the Lord. God's purpose for us is to serve him humbly and love him fervently. We have our own special gift from God, some could lead, pray, inspire people, worship, and etc. all you have to do is use it . Eventhough things don't fall in place doesn't mean we have to stop serving him. If we truly Love the Lord we must do it regardless the bad situation we are experiencing.


These Topic is an eye-opener for me, reminding me once again that i have to go back serving and loving him. That the true meaning of life is to God alone. Live my life to him and no one else. Relying on God instead of my own knowledge and understanding. Lots of times i felt that i'm not deserve to be loved by God, but no matter what I done, God is always there to guide me along the way. I'm awfully far from God at this moment, due to busy schedules and engaging to some other things..Having this kind of condition really gives me a hard time going through with my life. I just want to go back and once again have the zealous heart to love the Lord again.

No comments: