Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Friday, December 5, 2008

I Wish I Was A 7 Year old Kid Again.

Sometimes I wish i was a 7 year old kid again. Were everything was so simple and no pressures at all. Ice cream and cotton candy was the best thing in the world. Just being me, no need to prove something for people to appreciate me. Were Diet doesn't exist in my world, that i could enjoy every meal that was placed in front of me(without doing the calorie counter just to make me feel at ease while eating). Added a few pounds in my body doesn't hurt me at all, and with that people tend to love and cuddle me as if I was the most cutest thing of all. That exercise is something to be enjoyed, running with my playmates, swam at the pool, and playing badminton with my sister and not my personal hell in Earth. Just playing with my dolls and kiddie pool was my ultimate source of entertainment. Having a perfect grade in exam was the most greatest achievement that it was something to be proud of. Were dresses and shirts were picked out by my mom but still it would all looks great on me. Makeup and beauty products were something to be played and not for me to wear everyday just for people to adore me. Crying was something not to be ashamed of, and by doing that people tend to comfort and understand me more. Walking around the mall and being me without giving a damn with people around me, nor care what would people thinks...Just wearing my cute little shorts and flowery shirts as if I'm the prettiest bloom in the bunch.


Each year that passes, seems more and more complex that every move that i have to make would make an impression of people around me. Somewhat making me feel that I'm not being me anymore. The achievement in everything is something i have to do for people to look up on me. Being Beautiful and Sexy is a must..that I may be behold upon and respected. Fame and riches is one of the most important thing that i have to attained for people to acknowledge me. It's hard to enjoy life this way that sometimes i wish that i wasn't even born! all the things that i'm doing is for people to like me. I hate the feeling that the purpose for me to live is to satisfy others rather than myself. I want a life were i could do things freely without minding of what others are thinking. Oh well, that's life!!!! I might as well endure this for the rest of my life.

No comments: