Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"New Moon" The Movie

After watching "Twilight" the movie, i just can't get enough of it!!! i kept on watching the movie online at movie6.net.:) I've been reading some updates for the second installment of twilight series. And they will start the production of "New Moon" on March 2008. I'm so excited!!! I can't wait till the end of 2009 or early 2010 for the showing of the movie. I've never been so addicted to vampire movies before until i watched Twilight!!!:) Well, rumor says that they would replace the actor Taylor Lautner who starred Jacob Black to Michael Copon. Because Michael Copon would be perfect for the role since he is bigger were it should be according to the description of Jacob Black in the book. I really hoped that they could make the movie better and have a few parts on Edward side story the time were he left Bella.

No comments: