Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Monday, December 29, 2008

I've spent my December 21-24 at Tagaytay with my siblings. We went there for our Winter Conference where it is always held at DAP(Development Academy of the Philippines ) annually. Spent our time there to refresh and to renew our spirits. I'm so thankful that every year we're given the oppurtunity to attend this conference to once again have the desire to love the Lord.

Our main topic was "Entering into Spiritual Reality". Lots of speakers spoke about this topic to help us understand what it is all about. Thankfully, i was enlightened especially i'm going through a lot..it was very inspiring and at the same time it helps me to know more about God. What i'm lacking right now is the deeper level of relationship with God..It's so difficult to offer my time especially right now, busy schedules and i have a lots of things going through my mind. It's really an eye opener for me, i just hope that i could focus in my spiritual time and give more time to the lord.

No comments: