Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Pinoy Version Of Twilight: Takipsilim

After hearing the news last week regarding the remake of twilight in the Philippines titled "Takipsilim" will reunite the onscreen tandem of Rayver Cruz and Shaina Magdayao. And ABS-CBN is planning to make it as televesion series that they had already bought the rights for $1 million dollars and will start the production sometime in February 2009. I was like..WTF?? I was thinking that ABS-CBN is really desperate, hoping that many people would watch if they'll make twilight a local tv series. It's totally pathetic and craziest idea I've ever heard in the Filipino film industry! !!! I was thinking of making a petition that says "No to Takipsilim". It's not I'm discriminating the Filipinos, or downplaying the Filipino's Capacity but it would ruin the original story. Good thing it's only a hoax! I thought ABS-CBN will have a pinoy version of twilight since i've read at Perezhilton.com(One of the up to date hollywood gossip website) that the movie will proceed it's production.

No comments: