Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Friday, December 5, 2008

Product Review: Bath & Body Works Temptations Frozen Daiquiri 3 in 1 Body Wash & Body Lotion



I'm currently using Bath & Body Works Temptations Frozen Daiquiri 3-in-1 Body Wash, Bubble Bath, & Shampoo, and Bath & Body Works Temptations Frozen Daiquiri Body Lotion.:) An early Christmas present given by myself.haha Anyway, as i was surfing over the net, I spotted this product and i got so curious with it, so without having a second thought i purchased one at ebay(here goes my impulsive buying habit again..haha). The first time i used the 3 in1 body wash and lotion.. i was in heaven..The scent is a mix of milk and strawberry, and a lil bit of Champagne. Somewhat making it smells like tequilla rose, but it's more like a scent of Strawberry Smoothie. The scent of it is so sweet but not overpowering, and it lasts longer than i expected. For the body lotion, Just a small amount of it could cover up my whole arms and legs leaving my skin soft and moisturized. The 3 in1 body wash never fails to make me excited while taking a bath. I haven't tried it as a shampoo and bubble bath yet, but as for the body wash it was yummy, and it made a good lather!!!! I'm so overly impressed with these products, It smells good enough to eat. But sadly it's pretty expensive. But that wouldn't stop me from buying it again.:)

No comments: