Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Monday, November 3, 2008

My First Paranormal Encounter

Eversince i was a kid i always believed in ghost. Every story i heard from my mom and friends never fails to scare the wits out of me. Maybe it's because my mom instills them to me that ghost do really exists, through her experiences and encounters of the paranormals she truly believes that ghost are everywhere. Everything that my mom told me about her encounters were true and eerie. That sometimes just thinking about it can give me wild imginations, and no matter how hard i tried to push those thoughts away, it kept on creeping back into my mind. Well, My first experience was 3-4 years ago. I was washing my face at our bathroom at exactly 11:50pm, while washing my face, in the corner of my eye i saw something moving at the floor outside of the bathroom, a piece of white lace clothing has passed, as if it's being dragged by an invisible force. But when i faced the direction of were the lace clothing is, it was already gone. I was scared but of course my first reaction was the thought of my eyes playing tricks on me, which is pretty normal for somebody who saw something unnatural. But when i returned to my grandma's room, i know what i saw and i believed that it's something that is phenomenal. Up to the present time, i never slept alone. I always have somebody with me especially going downstairs at the middle of the night for a drink of water. I never wanted to believe such things since i haven't seen an actual ghost but through the encounters of hearing strange noises in the middle of the night, or detecting a scent of burning candle in a room gives me the feeling that these supernatural being are moving anywhere. But of course if i have enountered these kind of things i always pray to God for guidance and it really helps me overcome the fear that is within me. Just have faith, and these things can't hurt or bother me.

No comments: