Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Benefit: Eyecon


I'm dealing with racoon eyes caused by genetics, and I'm really having a hard time concealing my eyebags and dark circles. I've been using lots of concealer and double face powder just to cover the dark circles. So I was surfing over the net to look for some effective cream that can help me eliminate the dark circles and puffiness of my eyes. I come across of this product and i'm planning to purchase one. I've read a lots of good reviews that it's very effective and it can also moisturized and softens the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Retail price for this product is $30, a bit expensive for a small jar. But if it would really do the job then i think maybe i would try buying one for myself.

No comments: