Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Monday, November 17, 2008

Book Review: New Moon


I just finished reading the second saga of twilight series "New Moon". The story is nice beacause it gives the reader another mythical fantasy, though it's kinda dramatic especially the part were Edward leaves bella. I abhor the part where Bella was struggling for months to forget Edward and her growing relationship with Jacob. Edward barely appears in this book and I know that many readers are quite taken with him, and would naturally want him to be featured prominently in this sequel. I want the story to revolve more on Bella and Edward so it was kind of dissapointing that Jacob has taken the place of Edward and becomes the major character in the story. The story is nice though, because it gives the reader an another unexpected twist and will definetely entertain the twilight lovers once again. Stephenie Meyer has captured and enhanced my imagination in this novel, somehow managing to make me think everything in this book truly happened. I'm anxiously waiting for me to have a time so i could finish reading the third book of the twilight series.:)

No comments: