Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Twilight FANATIC!


I'm so excited to watch the movie TWILIGHT!! i really can't wait on Nov 21 for the showing of the movie. I've heard a rumor that it would be moved to Nov 26..(I really hoped not). Actually these past few weeks I'm not that anticipated for the showing of the movie since i haven't read the book at that time, but just 2 days ago i went to my sister's room and saw the book lying on her bed. I was so curious on why people are so frantic about it that they dedicated a lot of site with matching countdown till the opening of the movie. So i get the book and tried reading it...and damn! i was hooked and i instantly become an avid fan! Ive changed my Pc desktop wallpaper to twilight's movie poster, I've been reading some reviews and interviews of the cast & crews, and looking for some twilight merchandises..haha I was so eager that i've seen all the feauturettes and behind the scenes of twilight from youtube...OMG,I sound like an obesessive freak!!! At First I thought this book wouldn't fascinate me since i have read lots of novels about vampires but it didn't stir me a bit, but this book becomes my favorite and planning to read it again before the opening of the movie. I was so amazed on how the story goes..and the story is so romantic that sometimes i have to go back to certain pages to read it again. While reading the book, it seems that all the characters were alive, as if the story is not just fictional. I felt kind of strange with the whole addiction value. haha I'm just starting to read New Mooon, i hoped it would be as good as the first one, but i heard a lot of critics that the second one is not that good since the story of the second saga is more on Jacob Black and Bella instead of Edward & Bella. I'm overjoyed just watching the trailers on youtube, the scenes were breathtaking that i was like hyperventilated for a few minutes watching the clips. The trailer is beyond awesome!!! i believe that the movie will be a BLAST! i really hoped that i could watch the movie at the exact day of the openning!!!! I'm sooooo excited!!!!!

1 comment:

Turi said...

Hello, mi chiamo Turi sono italiano, complimenti per il tuo blog davvero interessante e pieno di contenuti, vienimi a trovare nel mio blog e lasciami un commento, Thank you. http://www.youturi.blogspot.com