Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Friday, November 14, 2008

Foever Dead Movie Review


I just saw this film awhile ago, and the movie sucks!!!! Never seen a movie that has a very low budget production. I think this movie is made by a group of friends who decided to make a movie out of boredom. Without using a tripod or anything that can hold the camera, the picture kept on moving and it made me so dizzy, the camera is also positioned in stupid angles and with those incredible closeups to the face of the victims. I'm a fan of Zombie flicks, but this movie is far different and is definetely the worsts ever. The "gory" scenes are so fake, blood looks like food coloring, and having "rabbit" as zombies??. I don't know about using all the "Fat Ones" as victims, acting is so lame like they just hire somebody nearby. It's just so darn funny because character randomly appear and dissapear in the movie. For people who are zombie flick lovers, i think you may want to skip this. Believe me it's a complete trash and a waste of time watching this.

1 comment:

KC said...

I thought you loved the movie? You said it was outrageously funny and was probably gonna watch it again sometime in the future? hahaha