Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sick!:(

It's been quite a while since my last post here. I was running with fever few days ago and i just can't get up and do my stuff. I was just sleeping the whole time and feel myself burning up with my lower back that is terribly painful!!! I don't know how it started but 3 days ago i suddenly felt so tired along with awful headaches...I thought that i was just tired and sleepy coz i've been running around like crazy at home doing stuffs. But the next day, i felt weak and i can't get up!!! I can't even eat and felt like throwing up the whole time. So i just spent my past few days sleeping or if not just staring at the ceiling. I can't do anything! and not in the mood to read a good book or even watch TV. It's so boring!!!! Well, i'm glad that i'm already recovered and i'm left behind with those workloads..!! will post again for next couple of days!:)

No comments: