Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Reviews: Clinique All About Eyes Rich


A Bit of Intro...

I've known the brand "Clinique" all my life. My Mom & Grandma used to bring me to Rustan's when i was little to check out their new products. So, i have this notion that clinique is for grown-ups and oldies, with a very basic packaging and so i never get excited whenever i saw their items. As time goes by, the moment i'm in my addicted to makeup stage, i tried looking for exciting products from Sephora and that's the time Benefit, Urban decay, Duwop, Too Faced, and many more has come to my life. Though Clinique do make reliably decent skincare basics but still i wouldn't fork out more than 1-2 thousand pesos for their single jar of cream.

Until one day, i started to notice my skin around my eyes are starting to get dull..Dark and puffy eyes has invade me and i tried so hard to make it go away by applying such creams to eliminate it. With no such luck, i tried to ask my mom for help and she bought me this eye cream.

She told me that Clinique is one of the best skincare on the block after using them for more than 20 years!! She has managed to have a very gentle, smooth and less wrinkled skin over the years by using this faithful product line of hers. So i tried using them on that evening to test it out.


They Say:

-Moisture-rich eye cream diminishes the look of undereye circles, shadows, fine lines-instantly and over time. De-puffs, calms with botanicals. Helps boost natural collagen production. Strengthens skin's moisture barrier against common irritants.


Product Experience:

-After a few days of using it, i notice a slight changes over my eye area..fine lines seems to minimize, puffiness lessens, and the intense moisturizer makes it soft as a baby! It really do makes the eyes appears beautifully rich! It's a cream but a bit of gel-based that instantly absorbs by the skin right after application. It's fragrance free and no greasy feeling after using this. It really does give a desirable result that some other brands quite lacking. This product is mild enough that makes my skin moisturize and rehydrates the dry areas. I can see why it got such amazing reviews!


How to use:

-Use morning and night after 3-Step Skin Care System.
-With ring finger, apply sparingly to entire eye area using a gentle patting motion.


Last Words:

-Try to give it a shot if you need some serious moisture for delicate undereye skin at an affordable price.

clinique,all about eyes,rich,undereye cream


clinique all about eyes rich,clinique


eye cream,clinique all about eyes rich

Price: $27.50

Size: .5 oz./15ml

No comments: