Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Monday, June 15, 2009

My current faves and not-so-faves!!!!

Faves:

1) Mcdonald's Large Fries(yumyum)
2) New Moon Trailer
3) Watching Britain Got Talent over and over on youtube.:)
4) Dairy Queen Hot Fudge Sundae!:P
5) Makeup!!!! and more makeup!!!!- I'm trying to control my addiction to it but i just can't!!! waahhhh!!!!!!


Not-So-Faves:

1) Losing Weight-It's so damn hard especially if you're surrounded with super delish foods!! hate it!

2) Cleaning- I'm not a neat and organized person, and cleaning is such a hard task to do! But i have to start doing that coz my stuff are all in piles now!!!!

3) Babies Crying- I'm not a baby hater! okay?:) it' just that i really hate the sound of high pitched noise they're creating!! i know it's pretty normal but hey it's just my opinion.:)

4) No Punctuation Marks- Especially text messages! i really hate it when i received a very long explanation via text without even bothering to put a little comma or period!!! it doesn't make any sense!

No comments: