Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Monday, June 8, 2009

Reviews:Nars Orgasm


I've heard so much reviews about this particular blush, the raves of different people dying to own this cult favorite best of Sephora blush! Well, they claimed that this universally flattering shade has been the favorite of most beauty editors, makeup addicts, makeup artists, celebrities and lot more. So after hearing the good reviews of this ultimate favorite of all blush, i decided to try to own this product.

I tried to look at Rustan's essenses in Glorietta but unfortunately they were out of stock. So i tried visiting Shangrila to look for it, and luckily they only have 1 left. Oh, and my mom was also celebrating her birthday so she has 20% off on all items using her citibank card!!! Lucky me!:p Then we went home afterwards, i was just staring the packaging and just sliding my fingers across the black compact case. I was so excited to get home so i could test it, forgot to bring my blush brush that time so i can't tried it while i was in the car.

nars orgasm

nARS baCK

naRS

oRGASM


What I love About it:

-The peachy pink shade really looks good on my skintone, making it look so natural. It also imparts a slight shimmer making my face glows. It can be layered on for more intensity but still looks good and doesn't look too overdo. It gives a very natural luminous sheen to my complexion that goes with any makeup look. It can be worn for formal and even for casual affairs.

nARS ORGASM

Photobucket


Pros:

-It lasts pretty long.
-Suits any complexion.
-It has a decent size that will surely lasts for a long time.


Cons:

-Too pricey.
-The rubberized case/packaging can easily attracts dirt.


Overall Verdict:

-Nars Orgasm is really good, It's a bit expensive, yes, but i just decided to have it after reading the hype over this product and multitudes of consumer reviews and magazine ravings about the perfection of this color on every skin tone. I'm pretty impressed with it and gives a gentle flush of color on my face. Being allure's #1 best blush?? I don't think so..Don't get me wrong, i love this blush but for me the best is still "BENETINT". This blush may be the second best blush for me.:) If i want to go for a naturally reddish look I'll go for benetint, and for peachy pink look..then Nars Orgasm is the one.:D


Product: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Quality:5/5
Overall:5/5
Would I buy again? Yes!!
Retail Price: 1350php $24-25
Where:Rustan's Essences, Sephora, Ebay, etc

No comments: