Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Friday, June 5, 2009

Dealing with Hypothyroid

Life is so unfair!! sometimes i can't understand why do i have to deal with this kind of problem. I can't accept why of all in our family, i'm the one who got this?!

I'm the good sheep in the family. I don't have vices, i don't rebel and especially i don't do bad things to people. I'm just an average person, just want to stay home and enjoy the moment with my family and boyfriend. I don't even party, smokes, drink or thrash around. Eversince, i'm never a problem to my family in terms of growing up becoming a teenager coz i never wanted to try those bad stuffs which normal teenager normally does.

I just don't understand why me? who do i have to suffer this kind of illnesss. Oh, for people who doesn't know what hypothyroidism is, it's:

It is a condition in which the body lacks sufficient thyroid hormone. And with that i have to suffer from a very slow metabolism which could lead me to weight gain. Eventhough i have to eat a very little amount of food but still i would gain weight, and to lose those pounds i have to strive 3x harder compared to other people! It's just damn too hard! I can't even take any diet pills to help me slim down a little faster coz of the medication i'm taking! it's so unfair! It's been 5 years already since i'm suffering from this kind of illness. I can't eat a lot anymore for i get easily ballooned up! I hate it when people compare me to my sister blah blah and blah blah, they just don't know the reason behind it! I hate it when people told me to do this and do that coz it works on them ..oh well, they don't have this kind of problem so people wouldn't understand! i hate it! even in my young age i already have a very slow metabolism, so just imagine having hypothyrodism could slower your metabolism 2x more! not only that, but constipation, depression, memory loss, and a lot more!

Some of my relatives do have thyroid but they're lucky coz they got hyperthryroidism instead. It's the other way around. Instead of getting fat, they get thinner and thinner no matter what they eat. I think 3 of my relative has this and i'm the only one who got Hypothyroid! isn't it unfair?!

Most important thing to me is to have my weight get back to normal. I hate it when people can't understand it, everybody wants to look good and to receive compliment from people...and it's not my fault if i'm suffering with this kind of illness! and can't do the same thing with everybody else. I'm still doing my part but it is so slow like it could take forever.

No comments: