Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Friday, February 20, 2009

26 Pcs Professional Makeup Brush Set!!!!


My 26 pcs professional makeup brush set has arrived!!!! I've been waiting for this since last year but i finally got my hands on them. As a makeup lover and an amateaur makeup artist, it's a must-have for every one to own this brush set especially if you want to have a maximum performance, and of course make up looks much better when applied with the right tools! These brushes are made from real animal hair, it is naturally dense and easy to use. It is an essential to any makeup kit. I only bought this at $38.99 and yet it gives the best result. I'm still learning to use some of these since i'm not familiar to all kinds of brushes yet. These brushes are really good for a newbie like me to start off with a good set that isn't going to burn a hole in my pocket and yet can last me through many years. It's perfect! Thumbs up!!

No comments: