Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Friday, February 6, 2009

Dieting

Been Dieting for the past 2 weeks, ate yucky oatmeal every morning, high fiber diet, playing Dance dance revolution(this is so much fun compared running in the threadmill!), and skipping Junkfoods and some of my usual meal. I lose a total of 6-7pounds, 30 pounds to go...wheeew!!! anyway, i planned to lose weight last 2 weeks ago.. and Damn! it's so hard doing it especially for a food lover like me. If given the chance that i have 1 wish..I'll wish that i could eat anything i want without gaining a single weight. I'm getting so paranoid, like the other day..I only ate an oatmeal for breakfast and half tuna sandwhich for lunch. By late afternoon I was starving and felt sick! I've gotten so dizzy and felt like throwing up so my mom treated me to Kenny rogers and ate a full meal..after that i felt so guilty because i'm used not to get stuffed every meal since the day i diet, so after i got home i played dance dance revolution for 2 1/2 hours!! Crap! My body ache all over the next day. I've been looking for some effective diet pills so i could fasten my weight loss but since i have a Hypothyroid..it's hard to look for safe diet pills. Anyway, i really hope i could lose a total of 20 pounds by april.:) and 10 more pounds before June..That's my goal for this summer!!!!!

No comments: