Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Reviews: Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer 88 Palette.:)


I was drawn to this product while surfing and looking for some eyeshadow palettes over the net, so I bought this Coastal Ultra Shimmer 88 Eye Shadow Palette.as soon as possible. And now I am so addicted with it!!!!!:) it is unbelievably cheap and at the same time smooth and highly pigmented. The colors are so vibrant and it really standout. I am so impressed with it’s long staying power, I wore these eyeshadows for more than 10 hours and it doesn’t crease or fades. With great arrays of colors to choose from, you can experiment with it. The moment I got this palette I immediately tried playing with it, tried to mix the colors and the result of it leaves me extremely satisfied. For a good quality palette with an affordable price, it really exceeded my expectation. I only wish I had find out about this product earlier were I attended lots of parties and social events, and this eyeshadows would be great during those times. I love this palette so much, it would be a great gift to somebody who is just starting using cosmetics or a professional makeup artist.:)

No comments: