Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Badger Sleep Balm


While I was looking for some items at Rustan’s essences, I saw that they’re selling this Badger Sleep balm. I was so curious with it that I ended up buying the product. I tried it that evening, I put a little on my pillow, rub them below my nose, over my lips, and massage it on my temples that in less than 5 minutes I was drift off into a deep sleep. The scent of it was so relaxing and clears my mind from everything. It smells lavender which is known to induce drowsiness and enhance your sleep. It’s a natural remedy for people who has lower level of sleeping problem. It’s ingredients are natural and no harsh chemicals were found that you don’t need to worry of having rashes, allergies or any side effects after applying this balm. A small amount of it will do or otherwise it will left you feeling greasy. I love the packaging of it, it’s easy to apply and very compact that I could bring it anywhere with me.

No comments: