Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Monday, February 9, 2009

How I Lose 50 Pounds 3 Years Ago

Having a Hypothyroid makes it hard to lose weight..I strived 2x harder than a normal people who diets in order for me to achieve my desired weight. I'm not allowed to eat any diet pills because it's not safe for me because of the Hypothroid thing, so here's what i did to lose weight.

Lifestyle:

Gym

-3 x a week

-2-3 hours per session(30 mins Cardio, Body Treatment, and Workout)

-Badminton

Food

-Low Fat Milk for breakfast

-1/2 rice for lunch

-dish and no rice for dinner

-Drink lots of water

-South Beach Diet

What motivates me and encourage me to lose:

-every 5 pounds i lose i treat myself a bag of potato chips

-every 10 pounds i lose i buy myself a KFC 2 pcs Chicken meal w/ mash potato(this serves as my reward to encourage me to lose, after all everybody needs to be given something for a job well done.)

-Buy myself a new dress/outfit in 1 size smaller.

-Pictures of me all over my room when i was still a bit slimmer.


How I take my mind off from food:

-Shopping

-Reading books

-Sleeping

-Watching TV

No comments: