Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Friday, February 27, 2009

Reviews: Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eyeliner Strike It Gold


I was shopping at ebay and with curiosity i finally bought this liquid eyeliner. I'm particularly impressed with this product! it really does have a long staying power and it doesn't run like any other liquid eyeliners i had tried on...so you don't need to reapply in the middle of the day. It is extremely easy to put on, it's just like using a pen and you can draw a very fine line without having it smudged. I applied this liquid eyeliner on my upper lash and it sure looks good on me.:) With the right shade of an eyeshadow, it really standout and gives a defined look around my eyes. This liquid eyeliner is thick so it does not dry out easily, it doesn't crack and surely the true color would stay for long hours. Bought it for 225 pesos, not that pricey and rest assured you'll be more than satisfied after trying this product. Love it!

No comments: