Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Saturday, January 10, 2009

My 24th Birthday.:)

Just turned 24 today. But i felt that i'm still young..*blush* *blush*. Though in my age i should act more mature..but sometimes i felt that I don't act my age. There are lots of things that i didn't enjoy when I was still a kid, lots of restrictions and mostly my time was spent on schools, tutors, and studying. It's crappy that i didn't got the chance to do everything what a normal kid should do..like watching lots of cartoon show and having the latest toys or consoles that every one of my classmates have. That when I'm starting to grow up it never fails to fascinate me when i saw some of the old toys that i want but didn't got the chance to own it. Many people were commenting and sometimes comparing me with my sister that she is more matured than me eventhough I'm 4 years older than her. I admit that when I'm starting to grow up and reached the age that i could earn my own money, i mostly spent it on consoles, games, and sometimes old toys that brings nostalgia to me. I still adore amusement parks that i always bugging my mom to take me there. I also love disney cartoons!!!! that whenever we have our family night, i would always suggest to watch cartoons...and of course they would not understand why i would chose that kind of films, i think they're expecting some kind of Cheesy Romance or Corny comedy flicks..hehe I still remembered when we went to HK disneyland, i felt that I've gone back to being a kid again and enjoying evey moment of it. And that's the reason that up to this time I'm still yearning to become a kid again, so i have the excuse to play and to act as a kid.

With this age, everybody will be expecting a lot from me. Not only in my career, but entering the marriage life as well. Lots of people were asking me when will i get married since a lot of people in my age are engaged and some were already married. It's not that i don't want to, but still there are lots of things to consider..I want my career to become successful and stable first, and to earn money so i could buy everything i want before getting married.:) As of now, I'm enjoying every moment of my life.

No comments: