Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Glorietta Day with my Mommy.:)

Been shopping with my mom at Glorietta today. We've been looking for bargains at Marks& Spencer because they're on sale, some items were slashed down for more than 50%!!! My mom bought a new blouse for me and a cool jacket for my brother. Good thing there's a less crowd! I was expecting a very long line in the fitting room, and people crowding the sale section because that's what normally happens everytime they're on sale but amazingly only few people were there. It was fun because it's been so long since I've go out with my mom, because of her business that only mom and I could managed, we can't go out at the same time..there should be at least one of us to stay home and look after our store. It's great to once again have a bonding time with my mom..We went to starbucks and treat her a large White Chocolate Mocha Expresso and "Corned Beef Pandesal". We spent most of the time at Rustan's, i bought a badger balm headache soother at essenses.:) Love it!!! Then we went to kanebo to buy some whitening stuffs for my grandma..I also had a skin analysis there, It shows that my nose area was clogged with blackheads, but the rest of my face is perfect.:) My skin doesn't match my age, for it shows that my skin is 9 years younger..wow!!! A skin of a 15 years old!! I was astonished when i heard that!!! hehe anways, i had a lot of fun today! though it seems like an ordinary shopping day but for me it's special!!! and I'm looking forward to our next bonding time.:)

1 comment:

mixxxandmatch said...

Hi,thanks for leaving a comment and as well as reading my blog.:)