Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Friday, January 23, 2009

Bloom Eye Paint


I was at Shangrila last week when I saw that Beauty Bar is having a Marked Down Sale. After browsing for a short period of time, I saw this eye paint...Original Price was more than 500php but I bought it for only 308php. I chose the mauve because I don’t have that color yet for an eyeshadow. So I tried it the next day, and I was so amazed with this product because a little of it goes a long way for me. It’s a cream type and set to a shimmering powder finish. I love the metallic color of it, not too bold and it’s so natural. It is highly pigmented and has amazing staying power so need to apply every now and then. It is smooth and easy to apply. Can be applied using fingertips or eyeshadow brush. I’m planning to purchase all the colors available..Love it!

No comments: