Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dr. Smith Rosebud Salve


I recently bought this rosebud salve.:) This product was established for more than a hundred years and yet it’s still the best seller and favorites of some celebrities, beauty editors, models, and beauty conscious people. Is it as good as they claim? There's no doubt that this multi-purpose product works well in several ways. As I was reading the info about this product it says that this cult-favorite, multi-purpose lip balm soothes dry lips, calms and heals irritation, and soothes the sting of minor burns. Try dabbing on dry elbows or knees to condition, and relieve dryness, it’s also an excellent remedy for the treatment of diaper rash. And I also discovered that I can use it on my cheeks and brow bones lightly for a soft glow, as well as using it as anti-frizz agent in my hair, and a brow tamer to use with my brow brush. I love the vintage look of it’s packaging, the simplicity of the old fashioned product, the pink color and the rose scent of it. It’s also an amazing treatment for anyone who wants to improve the look and feel of their hands. For a single tin, it can do several things to me. This mild formula contains essential oils that soothes and heals. It works well on my lips somewhat giving it a soft, supple, slightly rose-scented and slightly tinted look.:) I highly recommend this product to everyone. You can’t go wrong with this salve. Well worth the money.:)

No comments: