Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Peek Inside My Makeup Kit..:)

Jessica Simpson Dessert Treats-Creamsicle
-I love this color,I use this everytime i go out. I'm not a lipstick person, and this gloss is perfect for casual or formal affairs.:)


Benefit Posietint- Sephora: $28
-Go Pink Look!!! I love the effect of it eventhough pink is not my color for blush, but this one is exceptional.:)


Mac Eyeshadow-Swish Rustan's:800+php
-For frosty and smoky look effect.. It blends well.:)

Benefit Benetint Lip & Cheek Tin- Sephora:$28
-My favorite blush in the whole world!!!! Very natural, and has a long lasting effect.:) Easy to apply and leaves a scent of rose petal.:)
-Winner of Real Simple magazine's "can't-live-without-household-products-hall-of-fame" award.
-Winner of Marie Claire's "Top 25 Products that Changed our Lives" for "the fave for rosy cheeks and lips" .
-2008 Women's Health Beauty Awards - "Beauty all-star: Best cheek color".
-Voted "best blush" by Elle magazine in 2006.

Physician Formula Baked Collection Eyeshadow-Oatmeal $7.95
-Perfect eyeshadow colors for me.:) Gives me a guilt free to use this everyday since it's a hypoallergenic and dermatoligist tested. Good for any skin, and even contact lens users can use this product without irrating their eyes.:) Can also be used wet to have a long lasting effect.:)
Cargo Blush-Catalina-Sephora:$24
-Love this blush! Fit for my skintone and gives me a natural look.:) A little of it goes a long way for me.:)

Faceshop Clean Face Sunblock(SPF 30) 500+php
-I apply this sunblock every morning, to have guilt free fun in the sun.:)
Shu Uemura eyelash Curler-Rustan's 1195php
-I adore this product so much!!!! It doesn't ruin my eyelash, easy to use, and has a very good effect.
-Voted as one of the best eyelash curler in the world.

Maybelline Intense XXL Black-500-600php
-I really love this product!! Before Applying use an eyelash curler first then apply the microfiber(it will make your eyelash appears a half longer) then apply the black one.:)
Faceshop Automatic Eyeliner-White 350+php
-I apply White eyeliner on my lower eyelids to make my eyes sparkles.:)

*Tips & Tricks

-Use the Black eyeliner on your upper eyelid, and white eyeliner to your lower eyelid.:) It gives a Big and sparkle eye effect.:)
FaceShop The Flower Mousse Foundation(NB21) 855php
-I don't apply often but i always bring this along with me, i use this whenever I'm suffering from pimples and blotches. It really covers and leaves my skin silky and nice.:)
Benefit Dr. Feel Good Sephora: $28
-I use this product whenever my skin is rough and dry, it really leaves my skin smooth and velvety.:) It comes with a sponge, just dab a little and spread it over your face and voila! an instant renewed skin.:) $28


Face Shop The Flower Dual Concealer(NB21) 600+php
-I use the lightest colortone of it because of my very fair skin. I just love the way it conceals my eyebags and other impurities in my face.

Benefit That Gal- Sephora:$28
- I use this as my makeup base.:) This a really nice primer,it really has a brightening effect, it leaves my face smooth and silky finish.:)
Benefit Badgal Eyeliner Sephora: $20
- Easy to apply...Love the smoky effect on my eyes.:)


Anna Sui Secret Wish Perfume $65
-I really like this scent.:) It is a summery scent, fresh and citrusy.:)


Actually I still have a lot to share inside my makeup kit. But it's just darn too many!!! I just picked out only my favorites.:)

1 comment:

Kim Gail said...

You have lovely makeup kit!! I usually love to shop at Elf Cosmetics for all kids of makeup stuff!!