Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Friday, August 28, 2009

Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Fresh

What's This:

HIGH PERFORMANCE BALANCING CLEANSING OIL FRESH
-for combination to oily skin conditionsa lightweight cleansing oil that leaves the skin clean, fresh and refined. ideal for normal to oily skin types and acne-prone skin.


Perosnal Review:

Got the chance to try it first on a sample. I have heard this product for quite some time but haven't really give much thought on purchasing one. First, i'm doing anything..EVERYTHING.. to have my face free from oil, and just imagine that this product is actually an oil to cleanse your face. Shu Uemura is a pioneer in terms of beauty products, and i believe that they wouldn't sell something that would dissapoint their customers especially this product is a bit pricey..so i became so intrigued and was thinking that there's a secret greatness to it that people from all over the world are looking for this Cleansing oil. So by the time i have this packette sample i tried it at once.

I had no clue on how will i be able to have my face be cleansed with it, i was a bit hesistant at first and the moment i poured a generous amount of oil in my palms..i've tried the "Fresh" type and was amazed on it's scent. So I gladly rub it all over my face and made sure that i have distributed it evenly. I tried putting a little water on my face and it forms a milky texture, i rinsed it off and was surprised that my face was actually smooth and oil-free. It also removes my make-ups and accumulated dirt that was there before i used this wonderful product. I love it! There's no trace of greasiness along my face after i dried it off, and it maintained it's softness till morning after i woke up. It didn't experienced breakout after using it, which i normally would especially if i use heavy moisturizer..for sure that my zits would sprout out the next day!


Directions:

1. use 1-2 pumps of cleansing oil on dry hands.

2. spread gently and thoroughly over dry face.

3. add a few drops of lukewarm water to face to emulsify(oil will turn milky white).

4. rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.


Pros:

-It melts off all my makeup, but it takes a bit more work to get my mascara off.

-It nicely emulsifies with water and rinses clean better than you would expect.

-A bottle will lasts you pretty long.


Cons:

-For people who isn't used of using oil as cleanser may find it a bit weird, because after you rinsed it all off you'll feel as though there's still a residue of oil remained in your face.

-Expensive


Overall Verdict:

This is one of the best cleanser I've ever used . Nothing removes make-up as well as this. It's the only product that really removes absolutely all traces of make-up. I tried to swipe my face afterwards with toner on a cotton ball, and there's no make-up/dirt residues on it. No other cleanser I tried has done that. It also leaves my face feeling fresh, moisturized and clean. When used correctly this is the best thing out there for taking off makeup.


Benefits:

Cherry Extract- Refines skin texture by smoothing skin surface and helps bring radiance.

Fresh Aroma- Fresh, clean aroma based on sakura (cherry blossom), grapefruit and lily.

Deapsea Water- Found in the deep sea below depths of 200 meters. naturally provides moisture to skin, and helps to enhance skin transparency and improve skin quality.



Ingredients:

paraffinum liquidum / mineral oil , isopropyl myristate , c12-15 alkyl benzoate , peg-20 glyceryl triisostearate , dicaprylyl carbonate , ethyl oleate , sea water , prunus cerasus / bitter cherry extract , tocopheryl acetate , polysorbate 85 , peg-6 diisostearate , glycerin , capryl glycol / caprylyl glycol , propylene glycol , menthoxypropanediol , linalool , parfum / fragrance


Size:450ML

Price: $62

No comments: