Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Style: Curly Hair

I was planning to have my hair rebonded 2 weeks ago, it's been more than a year since my last rebond so i decided to have one. I went to "Tony & Jacky" since they have this promo that I could have rebond using Loreal at 3,000 pesos only. While i was looking for some cool haircuts that I've been planning to have since, i stumbled into the page of Curl & Wavy Styles. I was a surprised on how cool their styles, it really fits for asian like me. So as the stylist was asking what style i prefer, i told him to have my hair curled instead.

At first, after i went out of the parlor i was a bit dissapointed of my new curls. First, I really really look like "LION KING". 2nd, my hair was shorten for 3+ inches, and 3rd, I really missed my long straight hair. But as soon as i learned how to style it myself...I really find it cute and a New Whole Look for me. I was happy that i decided to have a change on my hairstyle and will play with it for a while.:)

No comments: