Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Review: Faceshop Jewel Hair Care System


What is this: Jewel Hair Care System(10 hrs keep Leave-in Conditioner)

They say:

-Leave-in conditioner for damaged hair formulated with Pearl, Tourmaline and Amethyst adds healthy shine for silky hair.

-Two Phase leave-in treatment coats each strand of hair with a layer of silicon and moisturizing ingredients to provide long lasting silky smoothness and bounce without feeling greasy.


Personal Reviews:

-I bought this leave-in conditioner last year, procrastinating is one my habit so it took me for quite sometime to make a review for this product. The first time i saw this one at Faceshop greenhills branch, i immediately tried it on my hair using their tester bottle. Of course the benefits of this hasn't take effect during that time but i just love the smell it so without having a second thought i immediately purchased it..it smells like some hairspray/leave on conditioner used in a korean parlor after a haircut or treatment.

So, After taking a bath right after brushing my hair i tried this Jewel Leave-in treatment, and while my hair is still wet I spritz 4-5 times in different layers of my hair. And how i love the result of it!!! My hair has gotten soft & smooth. I just leave it to dry and there's no need to spritz more since my hair is still intact after long hours of doing my stuff. It really lasts a day so a bottle of 200ml can lasts you more than 6 months. I'm using mine since last year October and the content is still 50% full. You may also use this if you're experiencing frizzy hair, this will surely striaghten your hair out. It's unique formula moisturizes, reconstructs and conditions my hair while leaving it healthy & beautiful. It is beneficial to dry/damaged hair and it also creates silkiness without feeling greasy.


Price:300+php
Size:200ml

Product: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Quality:5/5
Overall:5/5

Would I buy again? Yes!

No comments: