Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Arizona Pathway Landscape

I woke up at around 9 in the morning, i could feel myself perspiring. Damn! It's so hot! i felt like i'm melting. Todays temperature is about 94 Degrees, but it feels like 109! It's scorching hot! that you wouldn't survive under the sun for 5 minutes without your umbrella or hat on. The heat wave is so great that I'll start sweating whenever i walk out from my room. I'm not used to this kind of weather coz i'm always inside my room with my A/C turn on most of the time.

While I complain, many do enjoy this kind of weather. People can do outdoor activities like hiking, mountain climbing, swimming, and lot more. I, however, do like summer season for one reason...is because of great travel deals! and with that i could travel and find a perfect place were i could spend this season. I'm thinking of visiting Arizona and spend my vacation there. Their weather is nice, not too hot nor too cold.

I also came across with this site: landscape design in Scottsdale AZ and i was astounded on how they can turn something so simple into a Cloud 9! Pathway Landscape provides custom landscape design, hardscaping, lighting and maintenance. They provide powerful, cost-effective, full service landscape services throughout Arizona. Arizona is one place that i loved to spend my during my retired days. AS you can see, they're alreadyknown in the press In the press. And I'm planning to have it custom made by Pathway Landscape to have my home turned into a paradise!

No comments: