Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Saturday, May 16, 2009

EOTD Arabic Eye Makeup



My first attempt of doing Arabic eye makeup! Sorry for the bad lighting..I took this during night time, before i sleep.:) That's the only time i'm available to try this look.:) My photography sucks! and the lighting sucks! so it's a bit blurry and a bit dark so please bear with me.


I've been dying to try this look eversince i saw arabic women wearing those heavy makeups, i just love it! and so i tried doing my own version of it.:) so here's what i used:

Coastal Palette
4u2 cosmetics i-pro palette in Impressive
gel eyeliner
Makeup Brushes
elaianto eye primer
faceshop concealer
smashbox eyeshadow Smashing sensory
Faceshop Automatic eyeliner in white
Tip:
-To achieve the striaght line for doing an eyeshadow, use a clear tape so you won't exceed while putting on the shadows.:)

No comments: