Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Reviews: 4u2 Cosmetics I-Pro Palette Impressive

I passed by Watson's last week to hunt down newly released makeups, while checking 4u2 cosmetics and the moment i laid my eyes on this i-pro palette, it's like experiencing love at first sight! I couldn't take my eyes off it! and i have the feeling that i MUST buy this palette or else i won't be be able to sleep that night especially it was already within my reach, and all i had to do was to grab it and go directly to the counter. Well, I gladly did and listen to my heart and bought this wonderful palette..:) But before doing that i had to check whether all the powder in the palette was still in compact, since i already heard that many people complained regarding cracked/destroyed powders and so i had to take precautions. Upon checking the palette, all powders are still intact and i'm sure was lucky because the Shade Impressive has only 1 stock left! The saleslady said that it's their bestseller and restocking of that shade will take a month!!! Anway, here's my personal review of thsis palette, i aslo provided a picture of it for a better view.




Front View

Back View


The reason I bought this palette is primarily of it's high pigment colors. It is smooth textured, blendable, and well pigmented. It may also be used wet to bring out it's deeper effect. This eyeshadows has a bit of creamy texture that will surely stick in your eyes in just a swipe, it is also buildable so if you want to have a more intense look apply 2 or more layers of shadow.








Pros:

-Reasonably priced
-Great color payoff is fantastic
-it is sleek and may be convenient to bring it anywhere with me.
-Highly Pigmented, Smooth Textured and Blendable Colors.
-Doesn't Crease or Fades
-Lasts the whole day.


Cons:

-It's not really a con but i hope they had included an applicator in the palette.
-They should've released matte eyeshadows, they only have shimmer & frost type.


Tips:

-You may also use this as an eyeliner, just use an eyeliner brush tap it in the powder then start applying in your lower lids or waterline. It will surely stick in your eyes and stay there until you take it off. I tried it on my sister and applied the black in her waterline, it was still there in it's full color until the next day wearing it for more than 24 hours!!


Overall:

This is definetely an eye candy! The colors are captivating and I could just stare at the palette admiring the stunning colours all day. I could create a lot of variety and different looks by using this palette..so far i've created an arabic & rainbow look(will post the pic in one of these days.). I can also create a knock out look with this 8 color shimmer eyeshadow powders, for it's combination you'll surely get a second look from people as you passes by. As for the quality, it speaks for its self..the shadow powder stays put even after long hours of wearing it, it doesn't crease or fades. This packaging is sleek so it can fit in your bags. It also comes with a built in mirror that you could use in applying your eyeshadows. I also recommend you ladies to try their other collection line, especially the duos eyeshadow(price is around 224php). It comes with a built in mirror plus an applicator. What more can i say?? This palette is a good value for your money!


Product: 5/5
Packaging: 5/5
Quality:5/5
Overall:5/5

Would I buy again? Maybe, but i wanted to try their other delish eyeshadows first!!

Retail Price: 994php

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yes i totally agree with you. i bought one for myself the impressionist palette & contemporary, and no regrets. the colors are just something u can really be excited about. once u tried it wow! the colors are glamorous! it took so long for me to decide to get it in watsons and it's really worth it. they still have another pro palette w/c are all browns. it's avail. in watson podium. i think there are 2 watsons there. only one carries the brown ones. Super glad I bought this. I am having fun.

petitebetise said...

I just got their contemporary and modern (the gold/browns palette). I was really surprised at the quality and color pay-off of these shadows. And I love the casing with the mirror. Sobrang sulit in my opinion :) Got both at 50% off at SM Cubao.

mizpah said...

bought their gold/brown palette months ago too! and i never had any regret.. ;)

mixxxandmatch said...

Hi Everyone! It's nice to know that i have reader's here who also share the same interests.:) I'm also thinking of buying the other 2 but just recently i bought nyx eyeshadows so the 4u2 palettes was put on hold.:) will be planning to do reviews on it after a few days though.:)