Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Reviews: Victoria Secret Cream Eyeshadows Going Green


I bought this eyeshadow on ebay..I'm loving cream eyeshadow at this moment especially the ones that has pearly or metallic effect. After trying it,this product didn't dissapoint me. I simply love it! And i discovered that it seems better as a base. it is highly pigmented and at the same time it lasted a long time than i expected. After a few hours of wearing it, it is still the same the first time i wore it, it doesn't crease or fades. You may use your fingertips in applying or for better result use the right application tool. It's blendable and contour your eyes for sheer or dramatic effect. I only spend a dollar for this product,guess i'm lucky!:) This is definetely one of my good buys!:)

No comments: