Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bumming.:)

I've been bumming for 2 days now!:) it's my way of spending my vacation since last week was so busy that i've hardly had time for myself. My mom & grandma was in Hongkong so with that i had nothing to do but watch DVD's and read pocketbooks for the whole day! I'm enjoying every minute of it. I can't even remember when was the last time i bummed around the house since everyday is a busy day for me. I even woke up around noon this morning which is very unusual. I'm missing my high school years especially summer days, were i could sleep late and woke up 1-2pm in the afternoon. Just watching TV and read pocketbooks for the whole day, no responsibility, only enjoying every moment of it until the school starts. Well, that's life..as i get older responsibilities are endless. *sigh* Well anyway,enough of that!!! it's spoling my vacation! I'll just savor every minute of it and I'll be watching all the DVD's that i bought last year.

No comments: