Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Another Set Of Professional Makeup Brush Set!!!


My Mom & Grandma just got back from HK. And you know what my mom bought me?? It's a 16 pcs professional makup brush set!!!!! She bought it from a cosmetic store "SaSa". i'm so happy with it!!! It's my own traveling professional makeup brush set, these handles are much shorter and the whole package are smaller compared to my original set. I can bring it anywhere with me especially if i'm in need of touch ups or in the mood of dollying up my sister whenever we're in the road or someplace else.:) I totally love it! of course it was a gift from my mom.:) I'm glad that they're home, believe it or not but i missed them a lot. Guess, i'm not used of not having them around lol That's all for now.:)

No comments: