Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Relaxation & Meditation With Music & Nature


I’ve been listening to this CD these past few weeks before going to bed. It helps me to unwind and clears my mind from everything that gives me sleepless nights. I just love the gentle sound of flowing waters, Birds chirping, relaxing sound of Ocean Waves, and the splashing of large waterfall.:) Once I close my eyes, the sound takes me away as if I were right there in the middle of it all. The background music is soothing, not too loud nor overwhelming. It really calms me down and lifting the heaviness of my day. My favorite is the soothing flow of the waters, it helps me to relax and it felt like I’m having a peaceful journey to the sea. It’s perfect for everybody who wants to relieve stress, and to have a natural sleep aid.:)

No comments: