Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Reviews:Japan's Fluidline Gel Liner

After doing an endless hours of surfing and comparing different gel eyeliners..I finally settled with this one. I bought this gel eyeliner over ebay, it was labeled Japan's fluidline gel liner..but upon receving the item, the name "Japan's fluidline gel liner" was nowhere to be found. The packaging is written in Japanese characters so i don't know the real name of the product. Hope you can shed some light here guys..hehe Well anyway, what made me decided to buy this product was because of it's versatility. I also read in one of the site that it's one of the best gel eyeliners in Japan! though i was in the brink of purchasing Mac fluidline/Kate Kanebo Gel liners but after knowing this product i was amazed by it's size. 5g in a pot!!! for only $14.99..This is definetely one of my best buy.:)

I've provided a Front & Back pic of the packaging for a better view.


This set reminds me of an Antique Chinese Brush Pen & Inkstone.:)




Directions:

Use the eyeliner brush pen to draw a fine line on your upper lids. Once applied the liner will dry and stay there until you take it off. It may take a little practice if you are not used to applying liner using a brush, but once you master it..you wouldn't even think of using eyeliner pen anymore.


Pros:

-The brush and the glass pot duo travels very well as they are small and light.
-It has the Gel consistency.
-Long staying power.
-It glides on smoothly
-A little of it goes a long way.
-Waterproof & Smudgeproof.


Cons:

-It doesn't come in color choices, only black is available.:(
-It's a bit hard to remove the eyeliner eventhough i'm already using eye makeup remover


Overall:

One of the best gel eyeliner in the market. This product comes in a little glass pot, very similar to Bobbi Brown and MAC. The great thing about this, is that it comes with an eyeliner brush! It hungs on after long hours of shopping/working and still looks great. It doesn't run and cracks or even messed up like any gel eyeliners do. It pairs up with a cool eyeliner brush that helps me save a few bucks for shelling out a new brush. I'm able to draw a thin, straight & precise line that lines the upper lids beautifully with great wear throughout the day. At first i was kind of skeptical because i never used a brush to apply eyeliner before, but after trying this it works fine with me! I wish I had known about the Fluidline a long time ago. With it's gel-based formula it goes on easier than pencil because you don't have to apply as much pressure. A long-wearing yet affordable gel liners will surely leaves you satisfied.


Tips:

Every good product comes with a flaw, and one of it is drying up before its time, causing applications to be chalky and lots of wasted product. Here's what i always did to avoid it to dry out. After dipping your brush in it, put the pot down and top down...then turn it over if in need to dip again. I put the lid on while I am applying it (to prevent as much air from going in). The less exposure the better.





I've been using this product for lots of times now but look how little I've consumed. It could lasts a lifetime!!!!

Product: 5/5

Packaging: 5/5

Quality:5/5

Overall:5/5

Would I buy again? Yes, but i want to try the other gel liners in the market first to satisfy my curiosity.:D

Retail Price: $14.99

No comments: