Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Portable Air Conditioning


Summer has already approached, and it gets hotter and hotter each day. I used to spend my free time in my lil library room but unfortunately i don't have an A/C intalled there. I used to have a fan but it does nothing to cool the room down. And i was thinking of getting a portable aircon. While browsing this site: air conditioning I was given the idea on what types of airconditioning would best fit for my library room. What's best of portability is i can cool off everytime and anytime i needed it, and the great part is the low noise level. I already chose the one in the pic that i posted because it is sleek and chic. It would surely looks good in my room.

No comments: