Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Urban Decay XL Primer Potion


Thank God! My UDPP has finally arrived! I 'm really glad that i was able to try it before the upcoming wedding reception of my cousin. I want to experiment with it first before appyling it in her Big Day. The Genie-In-A-Bottle packaging of this UDPP really caught my attention. But the raving & amazing reviews of every Magazine/Beauty Editors/Makeup addicts all over the world convince me to purchased this product.

It's really impossible for me to have the UDPP stacked along with my other cosmetics without having it's box included. It really looks good with it's whole package displayed in my makeup kit. It's like having a cool trophy displayed and you want to shout it on top of the world about it! LOL! Well anyway, as i was saying..this cool product really looks nice & of course after drooling over it for a couple of hours i decided to try it on my lids to test it first if it suits well and to see if there's an allergy reaction to it. But amazingly it looks nice, just by putting them alone can cover the dark areas of my eyes. So basically it's a 2 in 1, a shadow base and a primer.

Product Reviews:

The product is creamy & really concentrated. Just by putting a small amount of it can go a long way. It contains silicone, so it's s silky, not oily, smells a bit funny but who cares?! i won't be smelling it while it was on my lids right? Eyeshadows appeared more vibrant & pigmented that it really stand-out! It's easy to apply and it saves me time to apply eyeshadows cause i really don't need to apply lots of layer for the colors to appear strong & powerful. Just 1-2 swipes can already build the solid colors. I'm pretty impressed with the result, wearing the eyeshadows for 6 hours and the true colors were still there. No fading/Smudging/Creasing/Smearing while wearing them! It's really a good investment and nevertheless the best one in the market as most reviewer's claims. It holds the eyeshadow longer than i expected even in the midst of perspiration it still appears perfectly flawless. No retouch is needed if you have this amazing bottle with you, without having to constantly check a mirror to touch up your eyes.


Every good product has it's flaws. This cute packaging would one day be sliced open just to get the remaining stuff that clings on the side. It would be really impossible for you to get them all out just by using the old version wand(the straight one). It seems that it's empty but more than 60% are still remaining that you have to cut them open to scoop the remaining out..or otherwise it will be left wasted and a rip-off for paying $22 for a 40% worth of the product. I'm kind of expecting this to happen so i'm seriously looking for some site to guide me properly on how to cut this open. I was kind of hoping that if that day comes i would have the guts to destroy the precious packaging..I know i would be crushed. After all that what caught my attention in the first place. It sucks! One more thing, I felt like it doesnt grab enough of the product with one pull of the wand which i find it a bit dissapointing. I hope they could change this to a squeeze tube instead, same with their newly released Primer Complexion Potion. This Magnum bottle will definetely keep you looking gorgeous for months.


Pros:

-It's a magic! It fulfills 3 wishes: Eyeshadow that lasts, more vibrant color, absolutely NO creasing/fading/Smearing.

-Nice packaging

-A little of it goes a long way.

-Neautralizes my lids, can be used even witout eyeshadow. It covers the dark areas, it acts as a base. So basically it's a 2 in 1 primer.

-Neautral color that immediately gets invisible after application goes with any SKINTONE.

-Relatively affordable cosnsidering how long it lasts and it does the job right.


Cons:

-The packaging, specifically the wand is really a pain. It can't reach some of the stuff especially on the side, that in the end you have no choice but to cut it open to get the remaining out.

Overall Verdict:

Good buy! A Superior product that simply a divine to any makeup junkies! I willingly spend that much & undoubtely i was impressed with it. All you need is a little bit and you are set, dramatic eyeshadows can also be worn on a daily basis as you have this remarkable primer that could hold and extends it's wear. It keeps my eyeshadow looking fresh, perfectly in place and vibrant all day. I didn't regret buying this product as it was serving it's purpose and delivers good quality that leaves me satisfied. My only complaint is their packaging, hope they repackaged soon. The price is a bit pricey but it's an essential! Furthermore, I'm really glad i gave this a shot, makeup never looks so much better!
Fill Weight: 16.3 ml e 0.55 US fl oz

No comments: