Have a nice day!!!

Hi! Welcome everybody!!!! Feel free to coment.:)

Monday, October 27, 2008

Benefit Benetint-RoseTinted lip&Cheek Stain


Finally I have Benetint!:) I love this product so much! It gives me a perfect rosy glow. It's easy to apply, just apply 3 dots or swipe it in your cheeks then blend it quickly and Voila! It gives you a natural blush! You should also know how much to put on or otherwise you would end up looking like a clown. Benetint has a long staying power that can lasts you thrughout the day. As for the scent, benetint leaves a hint of rose on your cheeks which smells good. You can also put in your lips, it looks great but it's kinda weird because it taste like a rose petal. The product is a bit pricey but definetely worth it! It's like a trophy in my makeup kit, I would never leave the house without it.:)

2 comments:

KC said...

I also love this blush!

mixxxandmatch said...

whatever!!! you just told me that you hated that blush cause the color doesn't suits you!!! hehe.:)